One World Logistics of America, Inc., a subsidiary company of Honda Logistics North America (HLNA), is now seeking career focused Class A CDL Drivers with less than 1 year of experience. This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- Professionally interact with all OWL associates and customers
- Operate vehicle safely according to DOT and MTO regulations and customer requests while maintaining compliance within company policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate service failures regarding on-time or customer service targets with OWL Dispatch
- Closely monitor transportation issues for delivery requirements in support of operational requirements
- Maintain a consistent 100% on time delivery
- Provide timely updates of load progress when arriving and departing from suppliers or customers using on board communication units (XRS).
- Accurately and neatly complete all required paperwork (trip/bubble sheets, RFAP, BOL’s etc.) and turn in to OWL Dispatch by the end of their shift and/or 2 production days if located in satellite domiciles
- Utilize vehicle onboarding equipment (XRS Tablets) for purposes assigned, like but not limited to pre/post shift inspections.
- Perform the following functions as well as mentor and lead for all associates:
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Exhibit safety awareness and competence with attention to detail
- Serve as a role model for policies and procedures
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Driven 75K of verifiable miles as a Class A operator
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Does not show a history of unsafe driving practices within the last 7 years
- Meet the requirements of 49CFR 391.11 (US) or have a CVOR (Canadian).